My key takeaways
- DevOps is a philosophy, not a tool(set)
- DevOps is about creating crossfunctional teams and less silos
- DevOps != agile; but agile and DevOps work very well together
- Security should be integral part of the DevOps cycle, so why it is also called DevSecOps
- The learning curve and mindset shift when switching to DevOps might be steep, but should pay of with faster shippings and less critical bugs
- To create successful DevOps teams, using as much automation as possible has priority. That’s why so many tools are used in DevOps context.