My key takeaways
- Nicole says: Remember H.A.L.T (hungry, angry, lonely, tired) it really does make a huge difference!
- 5,4,3,2,1 – A grounding technique to take a step back from the investigation.
- 5 things I can see
- 4 things I can hear
- 3 things I can smell
- e.g lemon
- 2 things I can touch
- 1 thing I can taste
- e.g lemonwater
- don’t play the bad cop, try to get the baseline (back in time) and changes of the target and show empathy to build report: "you are not a bad person, you just made a bad decision"
- don’t use speakers when investigating potentially traumatising content. Your mind will fill in the blanks anyway.
- Provided by osintcurious
- https://tone-analyzer-demo.ng.bluemix.net/ This is a great tool to help establish that baseline