- Child Sexual Abuse Material
- CyberSecurity Asset Management
[…] child pornography as any visual depiction of sexually explicit conduct involving a minor (a person less than 18 years old). Outside of the legal system, NCMEC chooses to refer to these images as Child Sexual Abuse Material (CSAM) to most accurately reflect what is depicted – the sexual abuse and exploitation of children.
[CyberSecurity Asset Management] involves:
- Obtaining and continually updating an accurate inventory of all IT resources.
- Discover security gaps related to the asset’s presence or configuration.
- Enforcing security requirements to rapidly address the identified gaps.